( RANIL HARSHANA)
- You wish you could gain strength, speed, power, reaction time, and stamina but you just can’t seem to?
- Tired all the time, despite your regular workouts?
- Exhausted? hurting yourself all the time?
- Too many tournament defeats?
Absolutely, certainly, I get it! Sometimes, great theories don’t work in the real world of training and competition. Over the course of twenty years and more of coaching athletes for international competition, I’ve seen it all: triumph and defeat, success and failure, stagnation and despair.
I appreciate the chance to collaborate with world-class athletes, coaches, and staff members from high-performance sports organizations all across the globe.
Strengthattack.com was created to facilitate the exchange of knowledge with the purpose of enhancing the training environment, quality, and performance goals.
I am always willing to change or learn in an industry that is always changing, and I will definitely share the most up-to-date information with the readers as best I can.
LET ME BE BLUNT:
1. I will never send numerous emails that promote or market my products or services.
2. Yes, I may receive commissions via affiliate links, adverts, social media, etc.
3. Please keep in mind that I will never try to force a sale.
4. Before making a purchase, please perform due diligence on any affiliate links and advertisements.
5. High Performance Training is not a miracle pill (it’s difficult), and you won’t see any marketing nonsense claiming otherwise.
6. There will be ups and downs, you will get injured, and you will feel demotivated. Let us ascend together.
7. All athletes should have tailored strength and conditioning routines since each athlete brings a unique mix of physical and psychological factors to high-level competitive sports.
8. One size doesn’t fit all. However, what I share on blogs, podcasts, YouTube, and links will hopefully allow you to be guided and have a basic understanding in the right way.
9. If I am inexperienced with a certain topic, you can rest assured that I will refer you to the relevant professionals.
I started teaching Group Fitness, Personal Training, and Strength & Conditioning after I finished my basic education and got my Diploma in Exercise Science/Fitness & Nutrition. Over time, I also got a degree in psychology. Through pure love and passion, I continued to further my professional education by getting multiple professional certifications from a number of industry’s leading organizations and memberships, such as from ACE,ACSM,NASM,ISSA,IHP, NSCA, IDEA,MMASC,ITF, IOC, etc. – (USA) &PTS (UK) & more than 100 plus continuing education courses over my career. This also gave me the in-depth tools and training methods I needed to help my clients and athletes reach their goals in a more meaningful and thorough way.
Since 1996, I’ve been coaching customers to achieve their goals and overcome problems in a timely manner. My clientele range from high school kids and working professionals to international athletes, coaches, corporate executives, celebrities, diplomats, and professional models. With a special emphasis on post-rehabilitation and pro-athletes seeking high performance.
As a High Performance Strength and Conditioning Coach, I worked on a variety of high-level sports events, including the Olympics/Paralympics in 2008, 2012, 2016, and 2020, the Asian Games in 2018, the Sea Games in 2017, and numerous World Championships and Asian Championships, to mention a few. In addition to combat, tennis, athletics, and badminton, I’ve covered Guinness world record holders and individual cricket and rugby players at these tournaments.
Working as a presenter and lecturer, I’ve coached coaches, athletes, and instructors in combat sports and tennis in a high performance strength and conditioning setting for a variety of organizations, institutions, and countries. I’ve also spoken at World and Asian conferences.
I am grateful and privileged to be able to use my ongoing foreign professional experiences with world famous Sports Coaches, Marital Arts Teachers, S&C coaches, Dietitians, Physical Therapist, Doctors, Professors, and Athletes from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Europe, and Asia. These collaborations significantly enhance my present training and coaching approach.
Nothing surpasses gaining field and practical experience from the world’s greatest and using it for over twenty years.
Over my career as a high performance coach, I have coached, educated, and impacted numerous athletes in multiple nations, including pro/amateur and junior players in Combat sports, Tennis, Badminton,Athletics, and Cricket, as well as conducting coach education and training for multicultural trainers and coaches.
As a fitness expert, I’ve worked with multinational company executives and diplomats, VIP clients, figure models, lingerie models, Ms. World / Mr. World candidates, and people from all walks of life.
My life analogy is “ALWAYS BE A WHITE BELT” regardless of education or experience!
- Managing Director – www. Livefitonline.com
- Creator of www.Tennisbpm.com & www.Strengthattack.com
- Professional Experience: Collaborating in programs of Fitness /S&C industry in the United Kingdom (UK) and in the United States (USA), Australia, Europe & Asia with fitness, Sports, Martial Arts, Physiotherapist, Nutritionist ,Doctors, Military: learning from the top industry professionals (ongoing since 1997) & being mentored by the world’s best.
- Over 20 years of professional expertise doing Personal Training, Group Fitness Training, Performance Training, Corporate Fitness Training, Workshops and Seminars in Strength and Conditioning for Personal Trainers, Coaches, and Athletes.
- Multiple certifications in the fitness industry: Personal Training, Group Fitness, Strength and Conditioning, Performance Enhancement Training, Corrective Exercises, Exercise Therapy, Functional Training and Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning, Performance Nutrition, Reiiki (level 2) healing, Myofascaial Release & Massage
- Professional fitness industry organizational certifications & memberships : ACE, ACSM, NASM, ISSA, IHP, PTS,ITF,IOC NSCA, IDEA (USA&UK)
- Former personal trainer & group fitness instructor for Hilton & Taj Hotels in Asia
- Trained & Consulted Athletes for Olympics/Paralympics 2008,2012 & 2016,2020
- Trained athletes for SEA & ASIAN games 2017 & 2018
- Numerous athletes have been trained for World, Asian, and South East Asian Championships in Combat Sports, Tennis, Badminton, Cricket, and Athletics (with many world and Asian champions). Follow on Instagram to see a few examples.
- Training an extreme athlete for multiple world record attempts and who is the current Guinness World record holder
- Since 2004, I’ve been conducting, training, and presenting in the field of strength and conditioning at Asian and international coach conferences.
- Former Fitness Director of OTONE FITNESS & VIP FITNESS
- Former fitness consultant and high-performance coach for Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, Sri Lanka, India, ITF, NOC’s, provinces, private clubs, and national organizations.
- Author – ” Tennis Fitness” visit www. Amazon.com & “Combat Fitness” ( in the making )
- Follow @Ranilharshana on IG and Twitter to see photos and videos about the above.
- My multinational clients included the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, France, Japan, Switzerland, Denmark, China, Turkey, Thailand, Holland, Singapore, Malaysia, the Maldives, South Africa, Italy, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, and Sri Lanka, China ,UAE, Mongolia , Hong Kong etc.
- Workshops/seminars include: 1. High Performance Strength & Conditioning 2.Fitness and high-performance evaluations, assessments, and reports 3. Strategies for eating for performance and recovering
A) IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS SITE OR HAVE NOT BEEN PERSONALLY TRAINED/COACHED BY ME, PLEASE EMAIL FOR TRAINING OPTIONS. (Only serious inquires)
B) OTHER HIGH CALIBER COACHES, S&C PRO’S, AND MARTIAL ART INSTRUCTORS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST FOR WORKSHOPS.
C) TRY OUT A RESULTS-FOCUSED WORKSHOP AND TRAINING SYSTEM